Sunday, September 13, 2009

Streaks of thought: Streak 25

CNN is a great way to get political news! Being liberal I tried MSNBC and did not like the certainty pitch. I didn't even bother to try Fox not for their rightwingness but because I assumed their certainty! I like CNN's certainty in uncertainty. Watching news gives me some nice streaks for my blog: American democracy is strong because it has strong middle class. But what does it take for a society to have a strong middle class. As a gross oversimplification I had a streak saying that we need people with balls. Then a strong sense of entitlement and a pinch of empathy (added with lot of perspiration to enforce, of course) can produce both world class rich people and constantly strong middle class!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.